Sunday, April 20, 2014

HAPPY EASTER












EASTER WEEKEND I hope you all had a great first Easter day! For me Easter all exist of having a good brunch together with lots of good food. My mornings are always about my yogurt with fruits. Same for this morning but now I couldn't resist that little croissant which was looking at me when I came in to the table.. Okay it's Sunday so a little more enjoying when it comes to breakfast is acceptable. Not that I normally don't like my breakfast, because I loveeee it, but you know what I mean. On Sundays treats are very welcome.

Besides all the breakfast stuff (which I really should make a post about!) I have this Easter outfit for you. Maybe you remembered this amazing skirt from last Wishlist post. Well guess you're right then because this is the one! Normally I don't like to wear very short skirts so much because I always feel uncomfortable. This skirt is totally out from that rule. How gorgeous is it? I love the diamond fringes and the silver embellishments on the skirt it self. I say summer proof! (but also a little bit Easter for now).

Wish you guys a great new week tomorrow and we'll see each other in the new Make-up Monday post! My first little hint: it's all about my favorite lipsti... ;)

I was wearing: 
Denim Shirt: SOS (similar)
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: H&M (similar)
Rings: Dodo and Ti Sento

Make-Up:

7 comments:

  1. Really cute and fun look! I love your blog!!!

    Xo
    Bibi

    www.bibigoeschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jewellery is gorgeous! And I love the texture of your heels.
    X
    Kiri
    http://www.fashionblender.com.au
    http://www.facebook.com/FashionBlender

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your skirt, your outfit is wonderful:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. love denim!

    www.schweizer-fashionmama.blogspot.ch/ let us follow eachother on bloglovin <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love combination of denim and white, also love your hairdo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!
    xx
    Damain Ciastek
    http://damn-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete