Wednesday, April 16, 2014

PASTELS











JAPANESE CHERRY TREE From a destroyed patched jeans yesterday, to a girly blue - white - pink look today. Now you can see that I really like wearing different styles which I always like to share with you. But before I tell you everything about the look, how gorgeous is the flowering tree?! It was obvious the perfect place to shoot this outfit. Maybe it gets a little too sweet? Neeeh.. When it's all about flowers (especially pink ones) it never gets too sweet haha.

Okay now my look. When the weather was so warm outside last week we shot this look, so not today. It's actually freezing these last days here in Holland and I am wishing for some more hot weather. We want summer! Well, I do anyway but I am sure you have the same feeling. When I saw all those amazing photos from everybody who was at Coachella I desire only more to summer, and visiting that festival one day. When I turn 21 (two more years waiting....) I will definitely go! Normally I am not really a festival person but for Coachella I would love to make an exception. Isn't it the greatest thing in spring ever??

So while I am still dreaming about Coachella, palm trees, bare legs and sun overloaded days, we also do lots of hard work on the new design of Floortjeloves. You can already have a sneak peak on Floortjeloves.com. Everything is coming soon! I hope sooner than we think now. Anyway, we're working hard on it so it will be perfect when it comes online! Let's keep in touch XX

I was wearing:
Sweater: Topshop
Skirt: H&M (another white skirt)
Heels: DIY (nude and silver here)
Bag: Tremp (similar here)
Necklace: Dresslily
Rings: Dodo and Ti Sento

Make-Up:

6 comments:

  1. I would love to go to Coachella next year... It's such a special festival!
    This baby blue colour looks beautiful on you :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, I love the mint blue color and it suits you well! Plus your skirt is adorable!

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pretty adoro this look
    thanks about your visit
    kisss

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete