Saturday, November 23, 2013

HOME SWEET HOME







HELLO HOLLAND! Yesterday I received a happy and warm welcome from my family at the airport. After a safe flight I landed around 10 pm and we came home around midnight. It's so good to be back! Seriously guys, there is no better place than home (and your own bed!!). I also can tell you that my hands are itchy because I want to change my room so badly. I hope I can start the week after next week! (because next week I am already very busy..) Some of you guys asked me to show the make-over on the blog with before and after photos.. And of course I'll do that! Actually, I do love too and can't wait to share this with you! I'm also quite excited about making some new DIY's, make-up post and videos (!!) for the blog so keep in touch with me, Floortjeloves will work more and harder! :)

For today's post I kept my outfit simple but I really like it. I'm totally obsessed with my new hat and shirt!! What do you think? Yey of ney..? Oh! And before I forget, don't forget the give-away! Two more days and then I'll announce the winner! :)

I was wearing:
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: DIY
Shoes: Vintage
Bag: AntiChic
Hat: Urban Outfitters 

8 comments:

  1. Great outfit, love the hat and the jeans! New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/inspiracion-beanie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit like it :) specially hat :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/2013/11/swear-on-chanel.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage-rock styled outfit! I love that shirt, it's perfect with the print and sleeves!

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice hat ;-))



    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete