Saturday, September 7, 2013

FRANCE, OUTFIT 1








Here is my first outift post from my holiday in France. This is what I wore the first day. It was the perfect outfit for traveling. The shorts you may know from previous posts but the matching jacket is new, it's my mom's actually haha. Well, hope you like this outfit!

About my London adventure, I almost finished my first week jeej! I'm missing home a lot but now, I know where to go in London it's better than before. Hope the other weeks will passed by really fast!

I was wearing:
Raplh Lauren Denim & Supply shorts and jacket
Crypes sandals
Ibiza bag

6 comments:

  1. nice!|!


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice look!

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/09/celebrating-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket, and the sandals are so cute:)

    xx

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these shorts and bag very much!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shorts and jacket ! Have a nice time on yout trip ;)

    xoxo
    Damian damn-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete