Friday, October 11, 2013

LONDON EYE






















Happy Friday!! Finally, the week is over and that means that my sweet Paul will arrive this evening for an amazing weekend in London! Oh I'm so excited and I just can't wait to see him again! It feels like such a long time ago.. Well it actually is, 4 weeks is quite long if you're missing each other so much. But now we're totally ready to have a wonderful weekend together!

These photos were from the last time he visited me in London, they're so cute I think! We went to the London Eye on Sunday and it was so nice. This is my first time in London so the London Eye was also the first time for me. I really enjoyed the beautiful view we had up there. Hope I can visit it by night some day because that must be spectacular as well! By the way, you can follow me on Instagram for the daily updates for, including, my weekend in London. Other wise, if you don't have it, I'll speak to you guys next week! Wish you all a great weekend! I'll definitely have mine :)! XO  

7 comments:

  1. awesome look ; DD

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige foto's, echt heel goed gelukt allemaal! Jullie zijn een mooi koppel :) Wat fijn dat je elkaar nu terugziet. Ik ben momenteel aan het studeren in Parijs, sinds een week nu, dus ik weet hoe je je voelt, ik mis m'n vriend ook al, en pas over drie weken zie ik hem terug. Ongeveer hetzelfde dus!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pics!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/10/sport-and-heels.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics, thank you for sharing:)

    I wish you both a wonderful weekend!

    xx

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo's! You're such a cute couple! I love the London Eye too, I went on it when i was really little! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/
    Check out my giveaway to win Real Techniques and NUXE goodies!

    ReplyDelete