Tuesday, April 29, 2014

NUDE












NEW SHOES Happy day loves! When we were having this really sad and rainy weather outside today, I was working really hard to get the newer and better Floortjeloves finished in time. The release date is at the first of May and for how it looks now we'll make it in time. We are working as hard as we can to release the new site the first! All I can say for now it that I am excited as hell and I can't wait for it! It's my biggest project until now and it have been a huge dream for me since Floortjeloves became so big. One more day full of patience is all I can say for now guys, but it will come soon! :) :)

So for today there isn't a new website but I do have this new outfit to share with you. This nude look basically began with my new shoes from Dune Black. Yesterday I was in Amsterdam for a casting and afterwards I went to the city self. My mom was with me so we had a real, unexpected, good time. That is also the place where I bought the shoes. When I saw them I immediately fell in love. The shape, the color and those amazing diamonds on the toes are just too good to be true! At the moment I am busy with saving money for my dream bag (and I am almost so far I got it) which is in soft pink. Now I already have the matching shoes you can say so haha. But the bag, that's also a surprise!

At last, as if we're still talking about shoes, I want to share my thoughts with you about this great app I told you earlier about. Okay you know it, SnapGet. For now they removed it from the App Store, don't worry it's for a little while. They're so busy with improving the app so you can literally Snap every shoe you want when it is available again. I can't wait for that because, me as a shoe lover, can't get enough of searching for the perfect pair of shoes! Wish you the best folks, Mwuah!XX

I was wearing:
Sweater: HOMIES
Pants: Zara (similar)
Shoes: Dune Black 
Necklace: Chicnova
Rings: Dodo and Ti Sento
Bag: Louis Vuitton (similar from DKNY)

Make-up:
Nails: Yves Saint Laurent No. 08

8 comments:

  1. lovely jumper!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/04/white-vest-and-my-new-hair.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty outfit! You look beautiful!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so amazing!

    Love, Irenestylelife!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pants and brogue, cool look!

    S/S 2014 must have JACKETS on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeos outfit. Fell in love with your outfit..
    Have a great day.. XOXO
    New post- http://www.yulookgorgeous.com/2014/04/top-10-summer-essentials.html
    Much love! :)))
    Thanks
    Richa
    www.yulookgorgeous.com
    www.instagram.com/ulukgorgeous
    www.facebook.com/ULGINDIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I'm new on your blog!
    You now have a new follower!
    Congratulations on your blog, and your originality, in this post I am crazy about your shoes!
    I follow you ... and you'll look for me .. new post on my blog, let me know what you think!
    LIKEACLOWN.ORG
    FB LIKEACLOWN
    INSTAGRAM LIKEACLOWN

    ReplyDelete