Sunday, March 2, 2014

BLUE AND THE JACKET










OASAP AND SHEINSIDE Happy Sunday beloved ones! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend! It's time to share this outfit with you which I've been so excited about. When I got home from this amazing holiday we had there were two different parcels wating for me with some great new items! Let's start with the first item, the shirt from Oasap. The spring is finally coming our way so that means it's time to wear some more happy colors! When I saw this light blue / baby blue shirt I just fall in love, literally. I think, besides the color, it's just great. Like the small look through detail which is just the perfect spring/summer trend! I adore it! Besides this amazing shirt, I also got this great colorful necklace which I'll show you in another post :). 

Then going to the jacket, which is perfect for spring as well for autumn and for a not so cold winter. I really adore the combination of black and white here. The woolen jacket comes perfect to his rights this way! And more fun news, besides this amazing jacket I got something more to show you! Maybe you can already check out their shop and look for the thing I may show you soon :). Besides the items I've chosen on this amazing shop Sheinside, they've so many more great things for the next season. Thinking about so many great colors, patterns, models and midi skirts! Oops.. maybe I've said too much about what is coming haha. Anyway, if you have a free day today or maybe next week, make sure you check out this amazing shop as well from Oasap, they both have everything to make a woman happy!

I was wearing:
Jacket: Sheinside
Shirt: Oasap
Trousers: Zara
Bag: Tory Burch
Boots: River Island

Make-Up:
Lips: Dior Rouge Nude No. 459
Nails: Lancome No. 343 B

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic blouse and coat! You look pretty!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So love your coat!!!!!!!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    great pictures and a lovely outfit - amazing jacket! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely~! ;DD

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!

    Plaid shirt, denim skirt and loafers on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely boots!
    new look on my blog!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/rococo.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Love the jeans blouse with the tweed jacket and the leather pants! Some chic in the rock style!

    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    ReplyDelete