Monday, March 24, 2014

LEOPARD WITH GREEN






ON THE STREETS Hi loves! Happy Monday! I have such amazing news to share with you! Since I started a collaboration with SnapGet and I promised to tell you everything about it, well, today I have the best information. From tomorrow on, you can get this brilliant app in the App Store!! You will never have the sad feeling again of missing the best shoes you've ever seen. If you download this app your life will change, figuratively of course. But I mean it guys, I have never heard of such a good app. I always thought by myself why these apps didn't excited yet. So tomorrow is finally the day the first one is available. A day that you can Snap any shoe you want and Get it! Stay updated for tomorrow's article because I will share everything with you about this new innovation!

For today I also would like to share this look. I love the combination of leopard with green in this outfit. It's such a bright color combination! While I am wearing my favorite new heels we were shooting these photos and I loved it. The shoes are so comfortable by the way! I always get pain if I walk on high heels but not for these beauties. I do wonder if all the Pollini shoes walk just so good?! Well, you can have a look at their site for the whole collection or you wait for tomorrow and SnapGet it!

Wish you a great week folks! Much love xxx

I was wearing:
Coat: Zara (similar here)
Jacket: Monnalisa Chic
White Top: Zara
Pants: Zara (more green here)
Shoes: Pollini (snake ones available)
Clutch: Zara (more sparkling)

Make-Up:

10 comments:

  1. Awesome colours combination <3

    xoxo Iren
    www.liakw.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, green and leopard always mix well together!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures and a great look. :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes and the clutch:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit, love it!
    new look on my blog!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/jewel-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a striking combination! I love the pop of red lipstick to finish off the look. Your braid is amazing!

    x Mandi
    www.findmeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look great! You really inspired me for my own leopard printed coat! Love the white shirt in combination with the print so much and your sandals are amazing! Love love love!

    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coat is gorgeous! And I love the combination of green and leopard, they look great together and you wear them well!

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete