Thursday, March 27, 2014

SUMMER DRESS BY OASAP







WHITE EMBELLISHED DRESS How gorgeous is my new dress from Oasap?? When I received it yesterday I couldn't be more happy because wow, it's just perfect! I love the simple white fabric with all those colorful embellishments. That makes it oh so summer ready! Because it's still spring so it's a little colder I wore the dress with one of my suede trousers. I think the taupe color of the pants suits very well with the dress, same as the shoes and the bag which matches great with the dress too! Perfect color combo for this spring-ready look. I already can't wait to wear this dress without a pants. How lovely will it look with some matching sandals and nice nail polish? I just love that kind of simple looks!

So I was excited about the dress but I am so much more excited about what is to come to Floortjeloves. The new blog is almost finished and I am overloaded with new inspiration and ideas. Like I told you yesterday I had an interview today. It was with my cousin which studies commercial marketing, so she knows everything about social media and stuff! She gave me so many good advices which will be very good for you too! Like the advice to listen more to your needs of what you want to see. I already tried to do it as much as possible but there will be so much more work to do!

Here is the idea, let's make some more structure about what I post daily. Let's say for example Make-up Monday. I got so many questions form you guys to show my tips and tricks with you and my make-up collection so we actually thought this really was a good idea. To do a weekly post about what you really want to see besides all the outfits I post. So my question for today, how can I improve Floortjeloves the best way you want to see it? And what do you want to see according to articles like make-up, DIY's, videos and so on! I would love to hear all your thoughts and ideas!!

Sending you all my love! xxx

I was wearing:
Dress: Oasap (LOVE IT)
Trousers: Aaiko (similar one here)
Shoes: Pollini (snake versions)
Clutch: Oasap (more clutches here)
Earrings: Dresslily
Rings: Dodo and Ti Sento

Make-Up:

5 comments:

  1. Great pics and soo nice dress! You look gorgeous!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/
    http://www.BLOGLOVIN.com/blog/3286864

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dress!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/where-are-you-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is very pretty! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous!!!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looks wonderful.

    I wish you a huge weekend:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete