Monday, March 10, 2014

RED SUN








FEEL THE HEATH Hi beauties! First of all, I hope you had a lovely weekend and a great start of the new week! I'm sorry for not posting yesterday. I had a shoot with jurkjes.com and it was so much fun, it took the whole day! We had this totally amazing weather so it was perfect to shoot the dresses for the lookbook of the site. Of course I will receive the photos as well so I hope I can show you them very soon! That's the same for the photos from last Friday from the catwalk. They can come into my mailbox every second so the photos will be on the blog tomorrow! Besides all these photos I want to share I have some amazing news but that's still a little secret.. Hope to tell you more about everything what I am doing now soon! You can follow me on Instagram for my daily updates and my experiences :).

Besides all these things I hope to share with you, I have some things I can already show today. Like this new outfit post. Today I bought these totally amazing heels and I believe they are perfect! You can combine them with everything, I mean really everything. It will look great with some jeans or a cute summer dress. Definitely shoes made in heaven :). Besides the shoes, I'm also carrying my beloved Rafnik bag which is still so amazing! That's the same for the leather trousers by the way. Can't get enough of it! Of course fashion always makes me happy but for now the spring feeling that is coming works so well too. While the weather is getting more beautiful everyday the people here are getting happier and happier. I truly hope that this weather will stay for a while because this is just the best beginning of a new season! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this post and stay updated for more news!

I was wearing: 
Shirt: Zara
Trousers: Set
Shoes: Pollini

Make-Up:
Nails: Collistar No. 05

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love your shoes!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look, lovely shoes!!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/my-red-skirt-made-by-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the shoes and the bag, the outfit is great:)

    xoxo


    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi shirt en broek!:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete