Saturday, March 29, 2014

DRESSED BY DRESSLILY












WHITE SHIRT, BLUE ACCESSORIES First of all, happy weekend loves! I hope you will have some fabulous free time! Like I told you last weekend I do love these days. This will be a busy weekend which already started yesterday. That was at the same time the reason for the delated post. But here we are and I can't wait to share my story with you! Like you maybe have noticed on Instagram I was very quiet yesterday. That wasn't without a reason of course. I have been working on a project which I dreamed about when I was a little child. It's about modeling. For now I am just a beginner but I hope, one day, I can do some really exciting projects and shoots! So yesterday was a great Kick Off. I had a shoot for the brand Trust with their subbrand Urban Revolt. They have those really cool gadgets for your mobile phone and tabled and it was so much fun having this shoot. When the photos are online I would love to show you them! A little more patience because it will come very soon! :)

Besides this shoot I hope to do a lot more. Don't worry, blogging is still my biggest passion and I will always share everything with you. Not only the photos but also more about lifestyle. Since I entered this adventure I needed some changes in my body which is totally okay for me. It's always good to have so goals for yourself and I really start to enjoy them. So I should do a healthy lifestyle post very soon, maybe you would like to read them and will help my tips and tricks you to reach your own goal! Besides this I got so many requests about more make-up posts and, like for example, spring make-up looks. That would be also a thing to work on. Maybe in my free day tomorrow I'll make some time to work on a make-up tutorial post! Stay updated anyway and I would love to hear more ideas and requests from you! 

At last I would like to say something about this outfit which is just perfect for daily wear but also for an evening out. That's because of this amazing top from Dresslily and the necklace. I love the snit and the fabric is just so elegant! Can't describe it in any more words actually. You will definitely see me more in these great items! Oh and don't forget about my bag from Notisz Musthaves! Their site is just great and they have so many things for such a good price, you should definitely check that one out! 

Wish you a great weekend folks! Mwuah XXX

I was wearing:
Top: Dresslily
Jeans: Diesel (another great one)
Heels: Polini (similar in snake print)
Necklace: Dresslily
Rings: Dodo and Ti Sento

Make-Up:

4 comments:

  1. Love your blouse and necklace! You look so pretty!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your bag and the shoes, great outfit:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful weekend outfit. the shoes are super cute too!

    ReplyDelete