Tuesday, March 4, 2014

POP OF COLOR













MADE BY THE NECKLACE Hi loves, for today I am very happy to share a new outfit post with you! The sun is shining, the birds are tweeting and it feels like spring outside. And that is exactly how my mood is today! Bringing it to a black and white outfit I just had to add a colorful necklace which made the picture perfect! The necklace is one of the new things I've received lately and I believe it's really perfect for the spring and summer. I adore the green and blue color combination with of course the shiny diamonds. As a huge lover of statement jewelry I really think this one will be one of my new favorites for the coming season. I got the necklace from Oasap, you really should check out there shop. The spring collection arrived and it's the best way to give you mood some more power and energy! I mean, new clothes with happy colors is all we need to prepare for the love of spring!

So I hope you like this outfit but as always I've many more new things to share with you! Also about the new Floortjeloves. This project is getting bigger and bigger and I can't be more excited about it! I mean, making my dream come true is so indescribably. Especially when it comes to blogging. I hope with all of my heart that there are so many more adventures waiting for us. Yes us. Because this blog written by me for you. I love to hear your thoughts and opinions everyday again. Really guys, I gave you all a special place in my heart, I couldn't do this without you and I'm so thankful for that every day again! Let's say that we're doing this adventure together! Cheers! :) XX

I was wearing:
Shirt: MAX&Co.
Trousers: Brian Dales
Boots: Zara
Bag: Dolce & Gabbana (Similar here)
Necklace: Oasap (more necklaces here)

Make-Up:
Lips: Lancôme Gloss in Love No. 391
Nails: Lancôme No 343 B

6 comments:

  1. nice look ; DD

    xoxo

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blouse and bag! Simple, but classy look :)

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit! It reminds me that spring is around the corner :)

    xo
    http://razzdazzle.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete