Saturday, March 1, 2014

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM, AUSTRIA

One of my favorite photos from this week! Floortje-loves the snow!

Goodbye beautiful Austria! See you next season!

Today we're in matching blue!

It's time for our last day full of sun and snow! Tomorrow noon it's time to go back home after this amazing holiday together!

We enjoyed another beautiful day here in the snow! With my biggest love!

Heaven on earth with my love Paul

Perfect day for skiing!!

The best breakfast in the world is in Austria. Just can't get enough from this delicious fruits and birger-muesli! Now we have enough energy to ski all day in this beautiful sunshine! #letsgo

What a beautiful day! After this snowy white morning we didn't expect this beautiful blue sky with sun and oh my, we loved it so much! This will be an awesome week full of skiing!

Hello white winter wonderland!

Before we went skiing, leaving to the snow in Serfaus! (Photo from last winter)

INSTA INSTA INSTA Hi loves! If you might follow me on Instagram (and if you didn't yet you can do it by clicking here) you may have seen these photos from our holiday which are definitely my favorites! By seeing these photos I've got butterflies in my stomach because I love the snow and mountains so much. Not even because I'm the best skier or something, because I'm not haha. Well, I can ski and come down the piste very well but I'm not a professional. Actually I am far away from that! But Paul is a very good skier and my parents too so one of them always try to teach me how to ski good. I don't know what it is but I've that problem that I just can't bend my legs.. As a kid I could ski very good but when I started growing very fast there happen something wrong with my legs I think so. No matter hard I try, they're most of the time straighten.. But that doesn't matter for me, I've fun in doing this sport and we had an amazing week!

Maybe you don't ski at all or you live in the mountains and ski all day (than you may ski much better than me ;P). Anyway, I hope I have given you a nice interpretation of my holiday and enjoyed the photos. For tomorrow's post I've a new outfit which I'm so happy to share with you! I got some amazing new items and tried to make the perfect outfit with them so I can't wait to speak to you tomorrow and show you the post! Oh and before I forget, have a fabulous weekend! Mwuah XX!

4 comments: