Saturday, March 8, 2014

COWBOY OFF DUTY









FRINGES ARE EVERYWHERE Happy weekend loves! Like I said yesterday, my weekend started so good! Yesterday I walked the catwalk at my friends fashionshow and they did such an amazing job for charity 'Make A Wish'. It was just super fantastic! We wore this amazing dresses from jurkjes.com (which means dresses in Dutch) and everybody was so enthusiastic! They made lots of photos which I hope to receive very soon. I really can't wait to show you them! Oh and another thing, the last dress I wore at the show was a present because it suited so well. And really, I felt like a princess wearing it because it was so beautiful. So besides the photos from the charity and fashionshow, I also can't wait to share the amazing dress with you I got! You can already see some previews on my Instagram account! 

For this Saturday I would like to show you this outfit which is so comfortable yet chic yet casual. Wearing my already favorite new trousers (it feels like I am wearing a pajama) in combination with this lovely fringe jacket which I bought in the Sale from Zara ones is for me just the perfect beginning of a lovely evening. For tonight I've planned some Sushi and films with Paul so it will be great. Wish you all the best for this Saturday as well and of course for the rest of the weekend! Hugs and kisses! MwuahXX!

I was wearing:
Jacket: Zara
Shirt: Zara
Trousers: Brian Dales
Boots: Sendra
Bag: Ralph Lauren (similar)

Make-Up:
Nails: Collistar No. 71

4 comments:

  1. That jacket is so cool and pretty and your legs are gorgeous in those pants. Such a beauty!

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfit:)

    I wish you a huge next week!

    xx

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures and a lovely look - amazing jacket! :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete