Wednesday, March 12, 2014

THE NEW ICONS








HAPPY WEDNESDAY I'm so happy to share this spring-proof outfit with you guys! Since it is about 15 to 20 degrees in Holland with a sun that is shining all the time I'm really getting into the new season vibe. Unfortunately this weather won't stay because it is getting colder this weekend. But I hope with all my heart that the sun will stay because I can't get enough of my big glowy friend! Before it's getting colder I take my sun-hours now and enjoy this beautiful weather. 

For today I enjoyed it with a new outfit. The time is finally there to wear colored jeans again! Yeeaah! I especially love the color blue at the moment. Jeans blue, sky blue, baby blue or more pastel, I love them all! It' s a kind of addiction right now actually.. I'm looking everywhere down the streets for the perfect blue items. New tops, skirts and shoes do have the highest place on my wishlist. Gladly I don't have to buy new trousers for this addiction because I already have this great one from last year. In combination with this simple blue blazer with leather sleeves and my favorite bag I think this outfit rocks!

Blue is not the only color which I'm highly addicted at this moment. I also can't get enough for looking for the right pink items. Let the soft pink and pastel items come my way please because I will get crazy haha. Do you feel the same about it? Or did I just made some strange new addictions..? Anyway, I won't stop searching until I find the perfect spring items for my wardrobe! If you want to do the same, you can have a look at one of the sites I have on the right site of Floortjeloves. if you click the banner you'll go to their shop and find the best new spring collections for this year! With of course many great pastel items :). Enjoy your day loves! Mwuah!XX

I was wearing:
Blazer: Esprit (similar here)
Shirt: H&M
Trousers: Zara
Bag: Rafnik
Glasses: Ray-Ban

Make-Up:
Nails: Chanel Blue Boy No. 555

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic bag and necklace! You look fabulous!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!! ;DD

    xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the boots and the sunglasses, you outfit is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely shirt!!!
    new look on my blog!!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/cest-paris.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag is wonderfully!!!!! I love it so much – and the complete look! The tee is cool!

    ♥ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♥

    ReplyDelete