Friday, March 21, 2014

FULL OF LIPS








HAPPY WEEKEND! It's Friday so time to celebrate the days of freedom! I always love weekends, they give me this happy feelings. Even though I have a lot of free time nowadays, weekend are just different. Do you know what I mean? I just adore the words Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Days of fun and beauty time though my eyes. So, what are your plans for this weekend? Do you have some exciting things planned? For this weekend I go for some relaxing, nothing special. But you never know, maybe the exciting thing will come our way! :)

For this weekend kick-off I made an outfit with my kissable shirt from Persunmall. They have this amazing things and this one is one of my favorites from their collections. Lips always make you happy, no matter in what kind of mood you are. Agree?? Well, go to Persunmall by clicking here and shop this item yourself!

Last thing I would like to talk about is the subject I stared yesterday, SnapGet. Take my shoes for example. Maybe you think 'aaaaah I want those!!'. Sorry I made them myself. But now there is a solution for this problem. Get the app, take a picture of my shoes (or any other shoe you would like to have) and SnapGet will start looking for something similar for you. How cool is that?! Like I said you have to wait a little longer because it's not available yet. Of course I will let you know when you can download it but before the launch, I will share my information with you and tell you everything about it! Have a great weekend loves! MwuahXX

I was wearing:
Shirt: Persunmall
Jacket: Zara
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: DIY
Bag: Donchoo

Make-Up:
Lips: Chanel Coco Rouge No. 05
Nails: Chanel April No. 533

9 comments: